Tuesday 10 March 2015

PetroAfrique presents 'Company Profile Of The Day'

Good and interesting times we are having at the moment in the sector with a lot happening internationally while we more on the back-foot here at home. So I think to myself "why not start a profiling post series" and it did sink deep into my prefrontal cortex, birthing our new post series called the 'Company Profile Of The Day (CPOTD)".

The CPOTD is going to be a portal to indigenous players in the oil and gas sector ranging from upstream, mid-stream and downstream. It will be a one stop place to get to know better your indigenous players in the sector, their history, their management team, services, projects and assets.

I must confess that information about most of these companies are hard to find and as such if you have got better profiling than myself on any posted company don't hesitate to drop a comment and I will get back to you.

Remember charity begins at home so we kick off from Nigeria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment